The Veratrak team is looking forward to attending the LogiPharma Europe conference in Lyon, France, from April 25-27, 2023.
Join us at Logipharma EU, the world’s largest life sciences supply chain event to hear Jason Lacombe, CEO at Veratrak, who will be participating in the Day 2 panel discussion, track B: Driving Digitalised, Data-Driven Supply Chains at 14:05. He will be joined by other industry experts to discuss: "Driving Advancing Data-Derived Insights: How can you best source, manage and analyse 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data across your E2E supply chain to drive previously unimagined insights?"
At this event, world's leaders in supply chain, operations, logistics, distribution and digital transformation, will share practical insights on:
- Navigating the demands of new regulations, changing market conditions and more complex products
- Implementing new supply chain strategies to achieve operational agility and resilience
- Leveraging the latest digital tools to drive end-to-end supply chain efficiencies
- Embracing new approaches to achieve workforce up-skilling and diversity and inclusion
- Innovating your supply chain processes to bring you ever closer to the patient
Building actionable plans to deliver on your supply chain sustainability goals
Contact us to book a meeting with us at the event and find out more about our supply chain software solutions.
If you're not able to attend the Logipharma EU conference in France, Veratrak is delighted to confirm we will also be attending and speaking at the Logipharma US event later in the year, from October 4-6, 2023 in Boston (MA).